Mike said "It's amazing how much I love her after 7 days, I can't imagine my life with out her."
Mike took these photos at our house, pretty impressive I must say. He has a hidden talent!
A hint of green eyes, but mostly blue.
She is partially smiling, I love it when she smiles!
* She has different cries, I like the quite little whimper cry. She likes screaming...( going along with the first bullet point)
* She hates lights. She gets a huge scowl every time I turn one on, sleep or awake.
* She has figured out her binky or a finger doesn't provide milk. She also gets a scowl if you try and trick her. (I need to take a picture)
* She is spoiled! We knew she would be since she is the first grand baby on both sides, but it's more then I ever would have thought. In a good way.
* I don't mind waking up all hours of the night, it is usually her happiest times.
* Every time we are alone and she looks into my eyes I can't help but cry. I love her.
* Sometimes she snorts like a little piggy when she eats. It is so cute.
* Mike and I are bias, but she is the cutest baby we've ever seen. Even the nurses at the hospital said so... They probably say that to everyone lol.
* 5 out of 7 nights she has slept for 6 hours! 1 of those nights she slept for 8!!! Mike and I are very blessed.
I think that is enough for now. There are more, but I need to save them for next week :)